In 1945, Ferretti was established by Aldo Ferretti as a handicraft business, which later evolved in a limited company. From its foundation, Ferretti has been a leading industry in the metalwork business thanks to constant manufacturing innovation and research on new technologies.
1945 (Ferretti handicraft business foundation) 1970 (conversion to Ferretti Franco S.n.c. Associate Bros. Franco & Gabriella) 1990 (conversion to Ferretti S.r.l. Associate Franco & sons Gianni and Cesare) Ferretti's future is guaranteed by the takeover of Gianni's children, Giulio and Greta. Ferretti S.r.l. provides welding and metalwork services to third parties, working on designs and drawings provided by the same customers. In addition, Ferretti works with a technical firm providing the customers with technical advice to optimise manufacturing, costs, and designs, on the one hand, and to deal with all documentation required for the EC-type examination, on the other. Based in Bologna region, the company collaborates with a number of carriers to arrange the most flexible solutions for the freight of raw material and delivery of processed goods. We are thus able to provide our customers with a further customised and qualified service. The company is led by President Giulio Ferretti. At the present moment, Ferretti counts on 34 employees and 4 production units (metalwork manufacturing, assembly, machine-tool/reaming work, and industrial coating). Our company stands out for quality, efficiency, innovation, excellent technology, and attention to detail, with a potential annual turnover of 4.00/6.00 million euros. After over half a century, Ferretti's dedication has resulted in a number of collaborations with both Italian and overseas multinational companies in the following sectors: